THE PROBLEM OF FOUNDATIONS
OF PHILOSOPHICAL ANTHROPOLOGICAL DISCOURSE
Cherdantseva Inna Vladimirovna
Doctor of Philosophy, Docent,
Head of the Department of Social Philosophy,
Ontology and Theory of Knowledge
Altay State University,
61, Lenin av., Barnaul, 656049, Russia;
The purpose of this article is the study of the problem of foundations of philosophical anthropological discourse. The emergence of the question of foundations of philosophical anthropology connects with the position of those philosophers who suppose that philosophical anthropology can not existas a system ofpositiveproductiveknowledge. The analysis of the reasons for thisapproach shows thatthese reasons are related tothe understandingof a man as aunique andspecificsingularity. Philosophers whodeny the existence ofphilosophical anthropologyas a science, believe that thisindividualityand uniqueness ofa personcan not berepresented by meansof abstractconceptualstructureswithsharedmeanings. The foundation of this interpretationof human being is the recognition ofthe limitedhumanbody. Besides, emphasizing the sphere of the immediate and of the sensuous as a determining state of human being is another foundation. According to the authorthesefundamentalsare notonly possible and the author thinks that the alternativebasisof anthropologicaltheories is theapproval of the uniformnatureof human reality. This foundation of anthropologicalconceptions is the most promisingand effective basis for thedevelopment and the perfection of philosophical anthropology. Especially, this perfectionapplies to existential versions of philosophical anthropological thought.
Keywords: man, philosophical anthropology, philosophical foundations, human being, self-knowledge.
- Cherdantseva I.V. Prolegomeny k ponimaniyu cheloveka v filosofii [Prolegomenon to the Understanding of a Man in Philosophy]. Barnaul, Konceptp. (In Russian).
- Shtirner M. Edinstvennyy i ego sobstvennost [The One and his Property]. Harkov, Osnova , 1994, 560 p. (In Russian).
- Svasyan K.A. [Prooemium]. Voprosy filosofii [Questions of Philosophy]. 2010, no. 2, pp. 3–12.(In Russian).
- Rikkert G. Granitsy estestvennonauchnogo obrazovaniya ponyatiy: logicheskoe vvedenie v istoricheskie nauki [The Boundaries of Concepts in the Natural Sciences: a Logical Introduction to the History of Science]. Saint Petersburg, Nauka (In Russian).
- Mezhdunarodnyy ezhegodnik po filosofii kultury «Logos». 1925. Kniga 1 [International Yearbook of the Philosophy of Culture «Logos». 1925. Book 1]. Moscow, Territoriya buduschego Publ., 2005, 237 p. (In Russian).
- Gaydenko P.P. Proryv k transtsendentnomu: novaya ontologiya XX veka [A Breakthrough to Transcendental: New Ontology of the XX Century]. Moscow, Respublika Publ., 1997, 495 p. (In Russian).
- Sheler M. [Man’s Position in the Universe]. Problemy cheloveka v zapadnoy filosofii [Human Problems in the Western Philosophy]. Moscow, Progress Publ., 1998, pp. 31– 95. (In Russian).
The date of the manuscript receipt 09.03.2016
Please cite this article in English as:
Cherdantseva I.V. The problem of foundations of philosophical anthropological discourse // Perm University Herald. Series «Philosophy. Psychology. Sociology». 2017. Iss. 1. P. 29–34.